Sunday, June 6, 2010

Frustration! Confusion! Newbie Internet Marketer!

Are you like me - forever searching for the ultimate dream job? And then found it (or so you thought!) with that special email which sucked you in and before you knew it you had paid out for a 'totally automated system' GUARANTEED to make your dreams come true!

[Work from home and make $47, 218.06 in one month!]

Better still:

[GUARANTEED in 15 minutes you'll have made your 1st sale!]

WHOOPEE!! In fact, work from the beach with just your laptop - your new "office"!

Well, I have now bought into about four! And after each purchase I vow to myself NO MORE! NO MORE! Then the next email arrives with a batch of about 30 others per day and I'm hooked into having a quick look. Of course, by now I KNOW HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS! "Opt-in" and leave your details, then to the "squeeze page", 10 minutes later of viewing/reading and being sucked in thinking GET TO THE PRICE, GET TO THE PRICE, I haven't all day! I've almost stopped breathing by the time "THE VOICE" tells me what I am getting is WORTH $2997... but NO you will not get it for that ...NOT EVEN $1997 (I've almost turned BLUE in anticipation - what? WHAT IS IT? my brain is yelling to myself) NOT EVEN $997 (YES! YES! WHAT IS IT? I'm HOOKED - I'LL BUY WHATEVER IT IS by now!) ... YES just $97! WHOOPEE - I'll buy it! how cheap it is anyway when I've got almost $3000 in value!

... but wait ("THE VOICE" continues!) just for a monthly sum of $29 you can have these add-ons..... blah blah....I'm gone again - why not! Don't want to miss out on anything now - I've gone this far!

Is this like you...or am I the only sucker around?

Last year I managed a meagre 40 hours of juggling the businesses I'd bought into (with my full-time job) but have "taken the bull by its horns" and taken 3 months long service leave off to ensure I AM A SUCCESS! After all, I HAVE PLANS!

  1. Show everyone I've made it! Passive income, money rolling in while I'm asleep! "Everyone" being colleagues at work who keep asking...' 'av you made anything yet?' (Doubting Thomas'!)
  2. Show those Doubting Thomas' how to get out of the 9-5 rut like I have!
  3. Show my children how to earn their own passive income
  4. LIVE THE DREAM with my husband (and my laptop) - tripping around the world!
  5. MORE IMPORTANTLY than all that! Have the power to donate substantial money to charities - even to those tragic one-off ones your local newspaper prints - 'lost all in a fire', 'child's electronic wheelchair stolen, parents' trying to raise funds to buy another', 'radio station calling for donations for hospital to buy new piece of life-saving equipment' - THAT IS WHY I WANT TO BE A SUCCESS at this business!
A female "Bill Gates"! My dream! I've learnt a huge amount of processes, created domain names, automate links, can "tweet" now as well, etc etc - and can boast all these things to the IT boys at work - but to date (3 weeks into my LSL) not one dollar showing up in my Clickbank account. I mean to say, I DO like a lot of 00000's just prefer to have another digit in front of them!

The positive out of this is: I'm sooo impressed with the companies Support Teams - my many problems have been handled amazingly quickly - some by the next day!

This is my first blog, as I am instructed to be proactive in creating blogs and videos for SEO and the ultimate - 1st PAGE GOOGLE!!! Bit scared of the "video stuff" but will listen to my YouTube tutorials, take notes, pluck my eyebrows, straighten my hair and my study and plunge into producing one this week (I'm being tough on myself you see - setting a deadline - what I do at work with my staff knowing nothing will get done otherwise!) - what on? I have no idea....YET!

Stay tuned.......








2 comments:

  1. Hi there

    A very honest blog. I wish you all the very best. Your intentions are very noble.

    Keep Going. You have started and have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you are saying. I also am in the information overload place and have decided to concentrate putting my many programs into action one at a time and leave some bright shiny objects for someone else. Good luck with your video.

    ReplyDelete